White Sox @ Royals 1:15pm CST. Giolito vs Keller

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Agreed.  Look at Giolito.  Look at Moncada.  Look at Eloy.  These guys all seem to struggle coming up and once they adjust, they are studs.

Yep. Eloy is going to have a Moncada like impact with the bat next season I'm betting.

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Nearly. Sale was doing it far longer and had more double digit K's per outing. But he's very close. 

Oh yea, Giolito doesn’t have the track record yet but this season he’s pitching at a higher level than Sale ever did in a single season for the White Sox.

If one of Cease or Kopech hit their ceiling, paired with this new Gio Sox will have a top 3 to match almost any in baseball. Fingers crossed they both do

Edited by TheTruth05

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

If one of Cease or Kopech hit their ceiling, paired with this new Gio Sox will have a top 3 to match almost any in baseball. Fingers crossed they both do

Man, Rick would look like a mega genius.  

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

This one is far more shocking though considering he was the worst qualified starter in baseball just last year.

Absolutely, people forget how wild he was last year. He was walking people and missing by a foot every batter it seemed.

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

I'm confident that despite the TJ, Dunning is going to be a solid middle of the rotation piece too. He's got the fire and the makeup. Maybe a late 2020 guy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Yep. Eloy is going to have a Moncada like impact with the bat next season I'm betting.

Tim Anderson too.  He went from free swinging to a bit more selective and not looking to homer every at bat.