White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

24 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

My god eloy

24 minutes ago, strike27 said:

dear god eloy is going to kill either our shortstop or center fielder one of these days if we leave him out there any longer 

24 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Tilson was almost killed there

24 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Communicate, you two! Before somebody gets hurt. And how did that go that far, anyhow?

23 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

These defensive miscommunications must be corrected moving forward. This isn't rocket science.

Was watching highlights on games yesterday and these things happen in outfields all across baseball probably 3 times a day. Might be the sun or miscommunication or not seeing the ball off the bat but it happens quite a bit. SHit happens especially with guys who don't play a lot together

6 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I agree with you.  He should be hitting against both but RR way over values the L/R splits.  Which is why you see obscene things like Jon Jay batting 5th in front of Eloy.

If I was Hahn, I'd pull Ricky aside and tell him he'll be unemployed if Collins doesn't end the season with 76 total games played (barring unforeseen injuries). It's a dick move and it probably interferes with your manager's duties, but when your manager is a complete idiot, shit like this is necessary. And if you're not prepared to be hated, you're not prepared to lead.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Sir said:

True, and I've beat this horse pretty well dead, but unless we are accepting that he can't hit lefties and will NEVER be able to, we should play him against lefties. Yoan sucked against lefties last year, but we didn't force him to drop switch hitting or just not face them, and now, he's doing better at it. That won't happen and Zack won't learn if we just avoid the situation entirely. And it's pretty shitty to ensure a first rounder has a future as a platoon player.

This is the last sure rebuilding year: It is the perfect time to be giving him experience against lefties to see if he can develop enough to avoid being a platoon player.

My hope is we see him get more starts at DH once Castillo is back.

4 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

This is the last sure rebuilding year: It is the perfect time to be giving him experience against lefties to see if he can develop enough to avoid being a platoon player.

My hope is we see him get more starts at DH once Castillo is back.

I fear they'll do something really idiotic like demote him back to AAA when Castillo returns. I thought Alonso's DFA was the signal for him to play full time, and then they started DHing Rondon and Palka. It's infuriating.