Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.

Chicago White Sox

Ok guys, this Frank Castillo guy DM me out of the blue again. Said that he trusts his source. Said he is very close to Marcell Ozuna. Also said that Marcell Ozuna arrived early this morning and has the intention of signing with the Sox. He then gave me his phone number if I had any more questions lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Ok guys, this Frank Castillo guy DM me out of the blue again. Said that he trusts his source. Said he is very close to Marcell Ozuna. Also said that Marcell Ozuna arrived early this morning and has the intention of signing with the Sox. He then gave me his phone number if I had any more questions lol

I think he was hitting on you.

• Haha 3

Hahahahaha did you call it?

• Haha 1

He said Ozuna was signing with the Sox today.

5 minutes ago, Orlando said:

You have to call it. This could be hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Such a random twitter interaction lol. But I think it’s a cultural thing. Last year Hector Gomez sent me a random picture of his family. “This is my family”. Out of the blue haha

Were you speaking to him en espanol on Twitter ? I think I saw the tweets and you weren't but maybe the DM's you were ?

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

Ok, now you need to call the guy and have your wife act as the translator. Make sure to record and post the audio. It could go down in SoxTalk history. 

Can we post audio from a phone call ? Not even sure how that would work legally or how to do it. Yes I am not tech savvy enough to figure that out.