7/29 Sox vs Indians GT

soxfan49

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

And they both dominated us!  That’s the point, bad luck & sequencing doesn’t change the fact we’ve had horrible approaches these past few games.  There really isn’t a debate here.

”20 swinging strikes only happened 170 times in all of baseball last season” - Jason Benetti one minute ago.

196 times I believe he said, but could be wrong. Regardless, it happens. Quite often in fact lol.

You proclaimed it was their career highs as if it was some crazy performance; reality is, neither guy has made even 30 starts in their career. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Are you watching the same game I am? Pitching is dominating for both teams with a bigger zone.

Sox need to stop chasing balls - imagine a little bit of pressing. Someone needs to relieve the pressure from the balloon.

I'm watching the game. Giolito has not gone low and outside much at all. The Indians while haven't scored have had guys on base and threatened. The Sox hitters are swinging at low and out of the zone and striking out with few hits.

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

I'm watching the game. Giolito has not gone low and outside much at all. The Indians while haven't scored have had guys on base and threatened. The Sox hitters are swinging at low and out of the zone and striking out with few hits.

Giolito lives up in the zone so him not going down isn't shocking; his changeup has caught a couple strikes at the extended bottom. He has gotten the same inside part of the plate expansion consistently for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Because he had three weeks to get ready for a season?

Yep. Protect the arm. He's gone about as far as he should for this point of the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Let's not forget the Indians built up some payroll flexibility this year dumping the Kluber contract...that's going to come in handy for a small market team with an unfavorable local broadcasting rights deal.

Are you trying to make me feel worse?  Cause it is working 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Giolito lives up in the zone so him not going down isn't shocking; his changeup has caught a couple strikes at the extended bottom. He has gotten the same inside part of the plate expansion consistently for the most part.

Sure. But the ump calling that low and outside strike that the Sox hitters can't hit, Indians hitters wouldn't be able to hit it either. However, more so the last couple of pitchers for the Sox haven't been as effective as Giolito and they didn't try it either.

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

196 times I believe he said, but could be wrong. Regardless, it happens. Quite often in fact lol.

You proclaimed it was their career highs as if it was some crazy performance; reality is, neither guy has made even 30 starts in their career. 

Lol...nothing worse than someone who refuses to admit they were wrong and rather pick apart the wording of someone else’s sentence.  Plesac went 7 innings with 10 Ks, 0, BBs, & 3 Hs and you tried to blame it on “bad luck & sequencing” because of two hard hit balls that were turned into outs.  But by all means, keep focusing on the “career high” element of my statement as you clearly won’t admit you were wrong about this.