Dunning to Start Wednesday

DirtySox

As expected Hahn used the injury excuse. Expect him to do this moving forward as well. The Bulls do the same thing when they don't meet expectations. Injuries hurt us as they have most of the teams, but we are losing because of an incompetent manager and not hitting well enough with RISP. 

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

As expected Hahn used the injury excuse. Expect him to do this moving forward as well. The Bulls do the same thing when they don't meet expectations. Injuries hurt us as they have most of the teams, but we are losing because of an incompetent manager and not hitting well enough with RISP. 

No one tries to take more heat off themselves than Hahn.

https://mobile.twitter.com/scottmerkin/status/1295475358700113922

29 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Awesome, so he will then proceed to trade for some 35+ year old FA with nothing left in the tank.  Lovely.  Remember, this is the same guy that said they wouldn't be signing veteran stop gap type players and then did exactly that the last two seasons.  So fuck whatever he says.  He doesn't know what he's doing. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Seriously, as messed up as this season's schedule is, plus having Rodon on the roster, injuries were going to happen. So far let's just be happy they haven't been career threatening for anyone on our roster, and we'll worry about calling for RH's head next season. 

35 minutes ago, fathom said:

I will be surprised if they’re active at the deadline. 

I'd be angry if they traded away anything controllable. You're going to give up something in this clusterf*** of a season? 

I guess I could be ok with them trading McCann, as he's their unsigned and already replaced FA who could get something of use back. 

• knightni changed the title to Dunning to Start Wednesday