8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox

My buddy just texted me this. Not my words but i agree

"Lol, renteria is fucking dumb.  His arm was done last inning and he leaves him in.  Gio 2 starts ago needs 1 out for win, veteran pitcher and renteria pull s him after like 85 pitches.  Guy is just clueless what the fuck is going on.  I can't fucking stand renteria.  He can stick his little dick in a big ole pie and ride off into the sunset.

So Rick why didn't u pull dunning after he was clearly fatigued??  Well, I once had a pie that was really good.  I ate some and then my fat ass got tired.  But then I got a second wind and ate the whole pie.  I want dunning to learn how to eat lots of pie.  Thanks Rick, that was truly enlightening, and this just in Jerry has extended your contract indefinitely because he thinks pie is important too."

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Dane Dunning is not 12 months removed from TJ. He is 16? months removed from TJ.

The White Sox NEEEED to stretch out Dane Dunning if they want him to start. They cannot stretch him out in simulated games as a rookie who has never made a MLB start; it just won't work that way as well. Part of building up arm strength is throwing through fatigue.

I'm convinced some people here b**** at Renteria just to b****. And I'm faaaaaaar from a fan of his.

• Thanks 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic