8.31.20 GT | Sox @ Twins | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

I don't know if you play Vaughn in RF. But I think you need him to take EE's spot in the lineup soon. We can't do much about the rotation but taking out our lineup hole and replacing it with Vaughn would be nice. 

He’s hitting enough homers to keep his job it seems. I do feel like Vaughn would give great at bats against someone like Hill, as he killed Gio in Summer Camp

Just now, fathom said:

He’s hitting enough homers to keep his job it seems. I do feel like Vaughn would give great at bats against someone like Hill, as he killed Gio in Summer Camp

Yeah he would probably see the ball better. We need better at bats in the middle of the lineup 

3 minutes ago, Baron said:

I don't know if you play Vaughn in RF. But I think you need him to take EE's spot in the lineup soon. We can't do much about the rotation but taking out our lineup hole and replacing it with Vaughn would be nice. 

Why would you think a guy who hasn't played above A+ ball is going to be ready to contribute now. I know posters are saying it but it doesnt make sense

Just now, ptatc said:

Why would you think a guy who hasn't played above A+ ball is going to be ready to contribute now. I know posters are saying it but it doesnt make sense

He can flat out hit. Doesn't matter who it is. I think Robert was the same way.