Offseason Targets

soxfan49

52 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I'm not going to comment on every bullshit rumor those dopes pull out of their ass.  

Hey are you calling me a dope Harold? Just joking. I can’t believe some people have the time and the patience to tweet stuff like that. I’m still holding out hope, but it looks like I may have to owe an apology to Yearnin’ for Yermin and every other poster that thinks Al’s Cheesy Beef is fake eyyy? Man I thought for sure Portillos was legit though.

Edited by maloney.adam

5 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Hey are you calling me a dope Harold? Just joking. I can’t believe some people have the time and the patience to tweet stuff like that. I guess I owe an apology to Yearnin’ for Yermin and every other poster that thinks they are fake eyyy? Man I thought for sure Portillos was legit.

Portillos seems legit. Keep them coming

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Springer is 100% happening.

I mean WSD jumped on Cisheks rumor that we would 100% add at the deadline and look how that turned out but he did call today’s hiring so maybe he is actively talking with someone inside !

Edited by Orlando

57 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Just look at the third to the last gif. Lol

Underneath it all, Dave is just worried about his sources and is perfectly willing to  play his roll as a servant boy to Jerry to keep at it.  NO surprise there.  This reads like Brooks and Scott wrote this for him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Underneath it all, Dave is just worried about his sources and is perfectly willing to  play his roll as a servant boy to Jerry to keep at it.  NO surprise there.  This reads like Brooks and Scott wrote this for him.

It did read a bit like the email responses I and others have received, which annoyed me.  WSD did just get to put out the Katz hiring, so I think you are onto something.

20 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

No offense, but he’s right to some extent.  We all want La Russa gone, but some people are going to a level that could impact innocent parties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I'm not going to comment on every bullshit rumor those dopes pull out of their ass.  

Can you give us your opinion on who we are more likely to sign between Bauer and Springer? Obviously signing neither is very possible/probable, but assuming we did sign one of them, who would you put your money on?

2 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Can you give us your opinion on who we are more likely to sign between Bauer and Springer? Obviously signing neither is very possible/probable, but assuming we did sign one of them, who would you put your money on?

You didn't ask me, but I'd say it has to be Springer 100%. I don't think there's a chance in hell we sign Bauer.. it's too perfect. 

Just now, iWiN4PreP said:

You didn't ask me, but I'd say it has to be Springer 100%. I don't think there's a chance in hell we sign Bauer.. it's too perfect. 

It's not perfect because he wants alot of money. The Sox aren't going to give him that. 

3 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Sure. 

It's a perfect fit for our team tho. 

Springer is a good fit for our team because one he fits a need in RF even though he’s a righty and second his personality fits the clubhouse. You can say the same thing with Bauer too but I think Kuechel will try to recruit Springer. 

Edited by maloney.adam

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

Springer is a good fit for our team because one he fits a need in RF even though he’s a righty and second his personality fits the clubhouse. You can say the same thing with Bauer too but I think Kuechel will try to recruit Springer. 

he's not left handed

Just now, maloney.adam said:

Cheating with a trash can and this manager? Fair.

Just now, Baron said:

I dont think he will. He's choice 1A right now. Everyone else is plan C. There is no middle ground in the free agent market. 

He only gets his up if more than one team plays for it. There’s no real reason they can’t put 1/$15 on the table today and wait until February if no one else comes in.

• bmags locked this topic