2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

Media preacher telling my spouse that Antifa was behind the protest. Happens to be a billionaire. Never mind that the facial ID company has disclaimed the story completely. 

Edited by pcq

16 minutes ago, pcq said:

Media preacher telling my spouse that Antifa was behind the protest. Happens to be a billionaire. Never mind that the facial ID company has disclaimer the story completely. 

I texted a few buddies like 20 minutes the worst of what was happening and said “watch these guys blame it on ANTIFA lol” and I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised they actually tried to do it. I mean, it just defies logic after all of Trump’s rhetoric, all of the posts on Parler, all the threats.....and of course all the actual carnage that happened yesterday.....it couldn’t have been “Patriots” it had to be Antifa. 

I legit had family posting on Facebook pictures of that Shaman Q guy but most of the image cropped trying to say he was Antifa and that they’ve seen him before...except the full picture has him holding a Q sign and the reason they have seen him before is they’ve watched Stop The Steal rallies. 

Its all SO stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

I texted a few buddies like 20 minutes the worst of what was happening and said “watch these guys blame it on ANTIFA lol” and I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised they actually tried to do it. I mean, it just defies logic after all of Trump’s rhetoric, all of the posts on Parler, all the threats.....and of course all the actual carnage that happened yesterday.....it couldn’t have been “Patriots” it had to be Antifa. 

I legit had family posting on Facebook pictures of that Shaman Q guy but most of the image cropped trying to say he was Antifa and that they’ve seen him before...except the full picture has him holding a Q sign and the reason they have seen him before is they’ve watched Stop The Steal rallies. 

Its all SO stupid. 

Stupid is right which is why I am campaigning for Mike The Pillow Guy. 

2 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

Yeah, that's honestly pretty surprising to me. I didn't agree with him on much, but we talked frequently over PM and everything was very civil and friendly. And I say this as someone who has tipped the moderators off a couple of times on the returns of banned posters, such as the great Tommy Longo

Wait, who got banned?

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Nice Trump speech today. About four continuous years too late. 

LOL he can read someone else's words on a teleprompter just fine. Has been able to do so for 5 years. Hasn't ever meant a word. 

If you'd like, you can tell us how he finally became Presidential today. The media has been saying that about him for almost 4 years too.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

LOL he can read someone else's words on a teleprompter just fine. Has been able to do so for 5 years. Hasn't ever meant a word.

No he can't, not something that was actually almost presidential in tone. 

1 minute ago, Rowand44 said:

Just so I got this right: Antifa stormed into the Capitol to stop the certification of Biden's win, just to make Trump look bad one more time even though he's gone in 2 weeks anyways?  Yup, adds up.

And just to avoid any confusion....the same people saying it was Antifa were saying those who did it are Patriots and they have every right to do what they did. So..Antifa good?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Unreal. Wtf is with the music choice?

I can tell you it was the Blues Stanley Cup theme like Don't Stop Believing was for our WS.  As someone that lives in Saint Louis and had to hear that song 8 billion times during that run, it's an evil, evil song, so fits perfectly.