3/2 Rangers vs Sox 2PM CT NBCSChicago

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

What if Texas just ended this now with two outs then what 

Sorry for the random response, but Kyyle I just noticed your signature block, and wanted to say that I was at that game. I think it was at the metrodome eh?

2 minutes ago, KipWellsFan said:

Sorry for the random response, but Kyyle I just noticed your signature block, and wanted to say that I was at that game. I think it was at the metrodome eh?

I am pretty sure that is correct

I get that in the first week of Spring Training coming off a COVID year that there are a limited number of pitchers and pitches available each day, but if we're going to make up rules and allow a team to end an inning early, then how about allowing the runners to go back out on base to start the next inning?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Just amazes me that Williams didn't run as soon as he hit it. You'd think constant hustle should be imbedded in a fringe player's head.

The first strike he took, mid pitch he turned and looked at the ump.  It was weird 

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Just amazes me that Williams didn't run as soon as he hit it. You'd think constant hustle should be imbedded in a fringe player's head.

Watching on TV I was yelling at him to run and bitching about it when he got tagged at 1B! Send him packing tonight.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic