4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

Just now, chw42 said:

I didn't really like the steal, but we'll take it.

I didn't either, and then I saw what it created. I think that's the kind of thing Tont LaRussa is going to bring to this team...the kind of thing other managers wouldnt bring

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Don’t get me banned Ron or Ragah Ragah assumes gamethread duties for the upcoming 10 game win streak!

We better win tonight, or else he is going to show you the correct way to make a gamethread

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Robert is an absolute game changer. 

Six Tools!!!

Now all he needs to do is rob a homer and make an acrobat Matrix-like move getting back to the bag on his next stolen base attempt.

Giolito looks awesome coming out of the gate, following up his Spring Training run of success.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Between him and Yoan, I’ve come to accept they will be in pain after every slide

There’s just no way he doesn’t get hurt if he does that 50 times. I don’t know if there’s a way to change a technique there but that really didn’t look good.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Hopefully that takes a little pressure off too....I was second guessing the steal as well....but that shit was fun

Your second guessing was correct.  I think Stone was just in the process of saying you don’t want to make the third out at third, and you don’t.   It worked out ok this time, but in general, you don’t try the steal in that situation.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

We better win tonight, or else he is going to show you the correct way to make a gamethread

Nah, no rules there. Go crazy.

I do really miss the NUKE_CLEVELAND style, though...

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Thanks 1

Happy Opening Day guys!

Isn’t Luis Robert exciting? I’m curious to see how he looks after 162 games played in the bigs.

Up the middle guys who are plus defensively and are power/steal threats are always the best players in the sport.