4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, SoxBlanco said:

Tony??? That’s a horrible take. These are major league baseball players dropping the baseball and making bad throws. The manager should get 0% of the blame. If they were throwing to the wrong base or missing the cut off, then you might have an argument, but this is 100% on the players. 

I'm not saying it's Tony's fault. But when this is happening and you're a HoF manager it's absolutely embarrassing. Like I said this isn't because of the lack of talent, it's poor communication and fundamentals. 

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

People always have and always will need to be reminded and refocused from time to time. That's just just way human beings are. 

I don’t have to be reminded how to do the most basic functions of my job...ever. And I don’t believe most humans have to be. We’re talking about Eaton dropping a basic pop up, Robert letting a ball hit him in the head. If TLR has to flip over a table to get guys to execute players Little Leaguers are literally expected to make....the manager isn’t the problem. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It was funny cause he didn't drop the ones he took from Eloy, but not when he fucking drops balls that others would have had easily.

It's less to me about dropping the ball and more about being stupid and selfish.

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

What the hell was that. 

That was what it would look like if Benetti seized control of a large major city without the government learning his identity. And had to then release a video to explain his demands.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic