5/2 Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland 1:10 PM

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes, and they should fine them. I agree with that. It's not complicated. Most guys are fined.

I've had jobs where if you didn't clock in on time they sent you home. I really don't have an issue sitting a guy who is a repeat offender at being late. It's all about accountability. 

Even Joe Maddon the most lax manager only had 2 rules, play hard and show up on time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Vaughn has only made one play where I felt a more experienced LFer would probably make and that was the double off his glove in Seattle. And even that isn't a routine or easy play. The defense has definitely been surprising.

And Seattle was the 2nd series of the season and one his first few games in Left.  Its impressive how well he’s adjusted to a totally new position.  There is zero reason he shouldn’t be starting in LF everyday going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Im sure this won’t happen, but assuming Lucas goes out for the 6th, it would be smart to have someone warm in the bullpen after that 5th.

Especially in light of the fact he has 85 pitches through five, after the ridiculous 114 pitch outing on Tuesday. Time to use the bullpen.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic