6/1 - White Sox (33-20) @ Cleveland (28-24) - 6:10pm EDT - NBCSC/FS1

knightni

Just now, reiks12 said:

i have 0 confidence in Mercedes these days, almost feels like an automatic out

Two sliders on the outside to get ahead in the count and then he will swing at anything.  Might be time for him to make an adjustment.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hoping the game is called tomorrow and Lynn works on 4 days rest Thursday, with everyone else getting an extra day.

Can't see it being played tomorrow.

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Why yermin fucking sucks now. Give us one reason why lamb or anyone else that’s hitting shouldn’t start above yermin

Lamb should play over Yermin vs RHP. Problem is Vaughn shouldn’t get a lot of at bats vs RHP and neither should Garcia or Hamilton.

4 minutes ago, Snopek said:

I think your front office point is great, but I struggle with getting on board with the rest of it. Of course they’re a meh team on paper, but that doesn’t mean anything. They SHOULD be a .500 team at best, but baseball is weird. Plus I don’t think it’s out of the question for Bieber to return to being dominant. Just like most of us were confident Gio would get out of his rough stretch instead of saying this is who he is now.

No I fully expect Bieber to get back into being dominant. He is to good!

They just have zero depth, especially with Plesac out. 

Bieber and Civale is just not enough, especially with McKenzie a mystery every time out.

Plus the Sox have hit their bullpen pretty well this series. Shaw has been hit table and Clase and Karinchak are extremely young.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm not giving up on Mercedes but move him outta the 5 hole please.

Sadly, there isn't a 5 hitter on this roster, currently. The more you look at the offense roster, the more you really should be amazed that this team has won 33 games up to this point. Shocking, how bad it is.