6/8| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2765

ron883

3 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

This is a question for you and anyone else as I am trying to go to the game tomorrow night.

1) What time do the gates open? Is there batting practice for fans?

2) If I buy a $13 upper deck ticket, can I move into the middle area? Or will I be restricted in any capacity?

3) Anyone know the white sox starter for tomorrows game?

Thanks all. 

Lynn is going tomorrow

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

This is a question for you and anyone else as I am trying to go to the game tomorrow night.

1) What time do the gates open? Is there batting practice for fans?

2) If I buy a $13 upper deck ticket, can I move into the middle area? Or will I be restricted in any capacity?

3) Anyone know the white sox starter for tomorrows game?

Thanks all. 

1.  I think 2 hours before.  Blue Jays were batting when I got in after 6

2.  I'm not sure but I did have to show my 100 level ticket to get in that level.  Maybe go through kids zone?

36 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Not one lefty in the lineup against Rodon today. Feed them sliders at that back foot and he will have a solid outing! 

A win today pushes Carlos back to even in his win/loss columns for his career! 

Wait. Other managers besides TLR play the lefty-righty matchup against starters? I hope the fan base ridicules him for it.

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Chelios came on pregame to advertise his tequila basically? He brought a bottle with for the show. Keep an eye on Ozzie come postgame. 

How exactly does one distinguish between drunk Ozzie and sober Ozzie?

13 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Wait. Other managers besides TLR play the lefty-righty matchup against starters? I hope the fan base ridicules him for it.

But will there be three sacrifice bunts and two caught stealing attempts based on failed hit and runs.

That is the true test for one hoping to one day become a hall of fame manager (well that and a crony country club job guaranteed for life).

44 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

You will techincally be restricted to the upper deck.  What do youj mean by middle area.  The 300 level?  You won't be able to go there they will check.  You can probably get into the main 100 level section with ease, just don't volunteer your ticket.  Walk right through the gate and nobody will come after you.. the employees working there are unmotivated, to say the least.

• Like 1