6/8| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2765

ron883

16 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Quoting blaxploitation film titles won’t get you a like, lol.

Wrong. It's a parody film. I haven't seen it, but I quick Google search shows that. I was leaning towards Booker T, anyway. Can you dig it, sucka?

Edited by ron883

20 minutes ago, BFirebird said:

I'm just trying to get something to eat!

KW or Rick Hahn?  We’ll go with a tanned Hahn, since KW would just rudely knock over the buffet table..whereas Hahn is always referring to the Sox having a “seat at the table.”

Edited by caulfield12

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Wrong. It's a parody film. I haven't seen it, but I quick Google search shows that. I was leaning towards Booker T, anyway. Can you dig it, sucka?

Personal attack.  Here’s notice I must report you to extremely diligent forum admins like KyYLle.

“Highway to the danger zone, I’ll take you right into the Danger Zone.”

Edited by caulfield12

30 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Can you imagine if Tony stuck around for another 10-15 years into his mid 90s and passed Connie Mack for 1st place.

How many times would he be pulled over in his Rascal at the old folks' home for "cruising under the influence" before he was let go?

5 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

How many times would he be pulled over in his Rascal at the old folks' home for "cruising under the influence" before he was let go?

I can just see another Kamikaze Pilot episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.  Poor Marty Funkhouser.

He's not even really any good but god seeing Engel in the lineup makes me feel so much butter than Billy

Just looked it up, they literally have the same career OPS+ lol

Edited by mqr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Keep 👏 him 👏 in 👏 the 👏 second 👏 spot 👏.

He is against lefties, whom he hits very well. Not so much against righties so he is moved down.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Going to the game tonight, my 1st this year...I have heard great things about the energy in the ballpark this season.  Looking forward to a great game from Rodon and the Sox teeing off on some starting LH pitching.....and plenty grilled onions on my dog or polish....and I hope that ice cream stand with the freshly made waffle cones is still there. 

My 3rd tonight. Have a great night and let's get the W!

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Going to the game tonight, my 1st this year...I have heard great things about the energy in the ballpark this season.  Looking forward to a great game from Rodon and the Sox teeing off on some starting LH pitching.....and plenty grilled onions on my dog or polish....and I hope that ice cream stand with the freshly made waffle cones is still there. 

I’ll be watching onTV so wave to me 

8 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I’ll be watching onTV so wave to me 

You got it....I'll be the guy with the Cannonballers cap going nuts when Grandal hits a homer or 2. 

I think you know what I mean. :P

• Like 1