6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

Just now, soulfly said:

Clearly safe.  Replay is a joke if they continue to get things wrong when they take a second look at them.

If they're only going to overturn 50% of the plays that should be overturned then just scrap it. I'm also of the opinion that they should get rid of the K zone graphics. It makes for a better game and I'm tired of all of the bitching about the umps. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I think they believe his front foot never touched the plate. Seen that same call a few times the past few years.

It does touch.  They just showed it the replay again a few times, the dirt from his foot right there shows it.  It was a clear miss, yet again from the replay team.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

If they're only going to overturn 50% of the plays that should be overturned then just scrap it. I'm also of the opinion that they should get rid of the K zone graphics. It makes for a better game and I'm tired of all of the bitching about the umps. 

Aren't you suppose to be in SoxTalk Anonymous? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I would love to not have the kzone graphics, live anyway. Maybe have them on for replays on questionable calls, but I liked it a lot better when they didn't have the zone up there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, soulfly said:

It does touch.  They just showed it the replay again a few times, the dirt from his foot right there shows it.  It was a clear miss, yet again from the replay team.

Oh I agree but it’s ridiculous they keep ruling there’s no proof on those plays.  Need to make the plate like a base if you’re going to require that type of proof.

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

Kinda looks like he might have got him on the back foot, but far less proof than Grandal touching the plate.

I thought maybe on first look but didn't see clear contact on the other angles.