Rays @ Sox, 6/14 7:10 ct

10 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The Rays are really good. We need a splash at the deadline. 

I disagree, maybe a reliable set up man but I think the Sox can beat these guys at full strength...problem is, will the Sox ever come close to being at full strength 

Edited by MexSoxFan#1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

The Indians have the Orioles and the Pirates. While we have the Rays and the Astros. If we play like we are playing tonight, we will give up our lead in the division.

The Indians are gonna need to pull starting pitchers out of their ass. No Bieber or Plesac for the next few weeks at least.

The Indians are smoked guys.

We need to focus on getting healthy and eliminating errors.

No Eloy, no Luis, no Yo, no Nick, huge piece in the pen gone in Kopech and we battled most of the night against the best team record wise in baseball.

and we played farrrrrr from our best ball. Relax and regroup! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

No Eloy, no Luis, no Yo, no Nick, huge piece in the pen gone in Kopech and we battled most of the night against the best team record wise in baseball.

Totally agree with you. With Bieber out I couldn’t be less worried about the Indians. Just wish we were healthy to truly see mid season measuring up against the best teams in the league

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Amen

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

No worries. We have a stretch of 18 games against bad teams starting next week. Should be able to gain a few more games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Totally agree with you. With Bieber out I couldn’t be less worried about the Indians. Just wish we were healthy to truly see mid season measuring up against the best teams in the league

I completely agree with that last part, let’s just hope we get their eventually!

• Like 1