Luis Robert cleared for Rehab Assignment

maxjusttyped

10 hours ago, T R U said:

Why isn’t he wearing 88??

88 is not his number in Charlotte. Jimenez didn't wear 74 there. Last year, Moncada didn't wear 10 either. They all have numbers left over from when they played there. Charlotte gives them those numbers.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

was Roberts injury grade reduced to a lower one? just feels like he's way too far ahead for a grade 3 tear, remembering what happened to Engel

Someone stated that a later diagnosis was a grade 2.

A lot laughed at this.  Whats gonna happen tomorrow when Robert is called up and I nailed it exactly before either happened.  

On 7/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, Moncada said:

I'm hoping Monday for Eloy and Friday for Robert 

tenor.gif?itemid=8196999

That said I can actually see them calling him up tomorrow to start the homestand

23 minutes ago, Moncada said:

A lot laughed at this.  Whats gonna happen tomorrow when Robert is called up and I nailed it exactly before either happened.  

tenor.gif?itemid=8196999

That said I can actually see them calling him up tomorrow to start the homestand

Why in the world would the sit him two straight games in a rehab assignment and then call him up the next day?

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

If they already know they're calling him up they may have gotten him on a plane today rather than wait until after the games.

Well that certainly would be nice but I'm not optimistic and have been traumatized by all of these injuries. 😆

1 hour ago, hi8is said:

Why in the world would the sit him two straight games in a rehab assignment and then call him up the next day?

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

If they already know they're calling him up they may have gotten him on a plane today rather than wait until after the games.

This.  Pretty sure Eloy didn't play Sunday and was called up Monday.  Just an educated speculation, was spot on about Eloy and really think the time is now.  He looked good in his last game and this series with Cleveland is huge!!!

11 minutes ago, Moncada said:

This.  Pretty sure Eloy didn't play Sunday and was called up Monday.  Just an educated speculation, was spot on about Eloy and really think the time is now.  He looked good in his last game and this series with Cleveland is huge!!!

Yeah but we knew Sunday Eloy was coming back.