2021-22 NBA Thread

This is seriously some shit from the NBA.  We all know if the Lakers Warriors Nets had 10(!!!!) players on the covid list, they wouldn't be forcing them to pick up dudes from the street.  This is an extreme situation that should be treated as such.

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

This is seriously some shit from the NBA.  We all know if the Lakers Warriors Nets had 10(!!!!) players on the covid list, they wouldn't be forcing them to pick up dudes from the street.  This is an extreme situation that should be treated as such)

It's ridiculous.  There is a pretty decent chance at least a couple of the remaining 8 are going to be positive soon. Having them play another team and exposing them isn't going to help .

31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

This is seriously some shit from the NBA.  We all know if the Lakers Warriors Nets had 10(!!!!) players on the covid list, they wouldn't be forcing them to pick up dudes from the street.  This is an extreme situation that should be treated as such.

This is what pisses me off the most. No way in hell they'd make any of those teams go through this nightmare scenario, but the Bulls are

1) A risk to other teams (as were the Hornets were before them)

2) A risk to any players brought in (Stanley)

3) A risk to staff (Stacey, Wennington)

4) A risk to the remaining players and coaches, especially ones like Caruso nursing an injury

5) A risk to fans that may get close for autographs

The fuck is Silver thinking? Imagine if the Bulls play the Wizards? Whatever strain is going around a 100% vaccinated team is going to definitely infect Bradley Beal.

This all just sucks. I had got some great tickets for tomorrow night for my son to celebrate his getting his second shot and he been watching so much bulls. He was literally counting down the days. That said, I obviously didn't want to watch a g-league team play, and my son handled it great, but still a bit shocking to me how out of control this got and so, so annoying.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, bmags said:

This all just sucks. I had got some great tickets for tomorrow night for my son to celebrate his getting his second shot and he been watching so much bulls. He was literally counting down the days. That said, I obviously didn't want to watch a g-league team play, and my son handled it great, but still a bit shocking to me how out of control this got and so, so annoying.

Hopefully Bulls do right and you end up winning in the long-run cause you can see them play with their actual squad vs. the dleague squad.  Still - I get it - bummer cause those moments are precious. At least he understood.