Offseason Part 3 - Because Part 2 Was a Dud

CentralChamps21

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Any chance the Sox are holding off officially announcing their 28 man roster while trying to facilitate a trade or two?  (I have no recollection of when teams normally make such announcements).

This is probably the case. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Might just be wishful thinking on my part while pining for a few more last minute additions. 

Both Seby and Adolfo will have to go through waivers if they're DFA'd. I think the FO are definitely trying to work out a trade for both. You'd rather choose where Adolfo goes to than have him possibly get picked up by someone in the division. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Any chance the Sox are holding off officially announcing their 28 man roster while trying to facilitate a trade or two?  (I have no recollection of when teams normally make such announcements).

They Sox always seem to wait until the last minute to announce their rosters for whatever reason, so it's very on brand that nothing is out there yet. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The Twins pitching staff is horrendous and a half ucl'd paddack does not change that. 

"Paddack received an injection in his right elbow earlier this week and is expected to make a full recovery from a slight UCL sprain..."    This was late last July, btw.

PTAC, what are the odds of a "slight" UCL sprain with treatment/rest NOT later developing into a full strain later on?

Any numbers on likelihood of recovery for a guy who doesn't feature a slider but a FB/CH guy? 

• Quin locked this topic