3/30 | Rangers vs White Sox | 3:05PM CT | NBCSCH

DoUEvenShift

12 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I'm fine with Reynaldo being the 6th starter, but I feel pretty confident that he's a better pitcher than Keuchel at this point

Assuming the Manaea trade doesn't materialize, I'd have Kopech, Keuchel and Lopez rotate through the 4-5 spots. Each time through, two pitch and one is skipped. Should keep Kopech's workload manageable and limits Keuchel's exposure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Assuming the Manaea trade doesn't materialize, I'd have Kopech, Keuchel and Lopez rotate through the 4-5 spots. Each time through, two pitch and one is skipped. Should keep Kopech's workload manageable and limits Keuchel's exposure.

Agree with this. If one jumps out in front  you can try to ride the hot hand for a while but will keep Kopech fresh for the playoffs and (hopefully) Keuchel under 160.

Romy got under a shin ball and cranked it out. I like his skill set. They might keep Micker on the 28 man to give him a look and a shot but then it's Romy s turn. 

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I was on board with Romy and Leury getting the 2B at bats thinking they would have signed a RF. After signing Harrison, I still prefer it

A bench that is Romy, Harrison, Engel, catcher is a decent bench. Especially since Romy can be optioned in a pinch if you need an extra catcher or OF or pitcher.

• Like 1