5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

Just now, chw42 said:

The shifts are getting way too wild. We're getting 4 man outfields now. That's kind of ridiculous.

I understand. But instead of hitting a rocket where that Cub did, all he needed to do with steer it through an obscenely huge hole on the right side or bunt.

Just now, Heads22 said:

Engel HBP, Anderson 2B, Harrison FO6, Vaughn 1B, Abreu GIDP is my look into the future

good call idiot

thompson looks assy though so i have a *little* bit of faith second time thru

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I hope to find out on Monday/Tuesday that we Keuchel'd Harrison

Give 2B to Mendick or bring somebody up. They literally can't be any worse than Harrison. He has an OBP of .250. He is worthless offensively. This team needs guys who can at least draw a walk now and then. 

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Give 2B to Mendick or bring somebody up. They literally can't be any worse than Harrison. He has an OBP of .250. He is worthless offensively. This team needs guys who can at least draw a walk now and then. 

Yeah that's the problem with Harrison. His "getting all of it" is a 300 foot routine flyout.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Big Energy is going to be another name on the long list of veterans whose career came here to die

Where the players lay down to die.....

4 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

I understand that there's only 27 outs possible for a team to make in a game, but why does it feel like this team makes double that amount of OUTS?

having the 4th worst team OBP in baseball will do that

Edited by maxjusttyped

Cueto wasn't gonna throw like he did in his first 2 starts every time out. Remember we got him on a minor league deal. You just need him to keep you in the games he starts.