Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

• Quin pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Worst lineup in franchise history when you account for season-to-date performances?

It seems like no other team in MLB deals with what we have to deal with, injuries and hilarious lineup construction. I dont hate Yaz hitting first, but I have to wonder when the last time someone with those atrocious numbers led off?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

It seems like no other team in MLB deals with what we have to deal with, injuries and hilarious lineup construction. I dont hate Yaz hitting first, but I have to wonder when the last time someone with those atrocious numbers led off?

Prolly Gordon beckham

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Probably Leury earlier this year tbh. 

Just now, reiks12 said:

Exactly, I kind of get if Robert, Moncada, & Pollock are all out.  Just not sure why Luis and AJ are out.  Either way, we got nothing to lose with that lineup and nothing is more dangerous  than a team with zero expectations of winning on a given night.  Let’s get at it boys!

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Leury Garcia, Josh Harrison, Adam Engel, or Yoan Moncada?