SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

Just now, hankchifan said:

Wait until he does not pinch hit for Leury next…hope I am wrong.

I consistently root for Leury ABs thinking one day the team will wake up and see he’s complete dog shit of a baseball player yet it never happens

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

It’s just unexplainably bad. 

He’s truly the worst manager I’ve seen on and off the field.  Just terrible in-game decisions to go with all the bad moves off the field.  I was trying to think today if I’ve ever disliked a sports person more than him and I don’t think I have.

• Like 5

Just now, fathom said:

He’s truly the worst manager I’ve seen on and off the field.  Just terrible in-game decisions to go with all the bad moves off the field.  I was trying to think today if I’ve ever disliked a sports person more than him and I don’t think I have.

It’s exactly what you expect from a guy who peaked in the mid 00’s

Just now, fathom said:

He’s made me despise just about everything about this team and then his postgame pressers make no damn sense nor can you understand a sentence coming out of his mouth. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s just so sad that this is what we were given. 

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

29 other teams would happily take him

Yeah for utter trash.  At this point you can't trade him bc you'd get literally nothing for him.  You just have to ride it out and hope his personal pitching coach can fix him (doubtful)