SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He probably loves it because he can further imply it’s Tony’s team and not his

Oh he owns it too. If he doesn't have the right to say something about it as the GM he should quit now. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

For the love of God somebody on this coaching staff needs to show a heartbeat and get run tonight. Horrible strike zone, BS balk call, total lethargy from the HOFBP permeating the team. SHOW SOME F'ING LIFE!!! 

There’s got to be something that’s distracting this team. Like a rift between the front office and TLR. For example, I don’t think Hahn would call up Sosa just to bench him. He needs to start thinking about DFAing Garcia and putting an end to this no matter if it pisses JR and TLR off.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Thanks to Hahn and TLR for making me dislike a good story in Leury by holding onto him way too long after a good trade to get him.

Yep.  It’s not Garcia’s fault he keeps getting ABs or the Sox offered him three years at $5M?. He’s just the living, breathing testament to the TLR asshattery. In theory he should be the beloved utility guy on a good team.  Instead he’s the goat on an underachieving one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoxFanForever said:

Legend down to .189

Leury is becoming an automatic out dressed as a baseball player.  His defense has also been bad.  I presume TLR likes that he is a switch hitter.  If we don’t win the Orioles series and get embarrassed TLR should resign or be forced to resign.  Then Leury needs to go afterwards along with some of the coaches.  Enough is enough.  We need to save the season.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Leury is becoming an automatic out dressed as a baseball player.  His defense has also been bad.  I presume TLR likes that he is a switch hitter.  If we don’t win the Orioles series and get embarrassed TLR should resign or be forced to resign.  Then Leury needs to go afterwards along with some of the coaches.  Enough is enough.  We need to save the season.

Hahn needs to go full blown moneyball on TLR. 

Edited by maloney.adam