Jump to content

GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

It was so damn predictable that once the bats came alive for a bit, the pitching fell apart. And now that the pitching looks good again, the bats go back to sleep. Just a pitiful team.

What's predictable is the bats came alive against the even shittier Tigers and some got their hopes up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bad Hombre said:

Anybody hoping for a sweep now just for the outside chance of a TLR firing??

Not many people involved in this organization are likeable. I'm starting to hate the Sox. If/when this rebuild officially fails, I may find another team to root for or just ditch baseball entirely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

What's predictable is the bats came alive against the even shittier Tigers and some got their hopes up

I was thinking more the blue jays series. The tigers series is a distant memory at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

I do love it’s possible they lose because Leury

TLRs head may explode, Scanners style, if he has to admit LOLeury cost the team a game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Not many people involved in this organization are likeable. I'm starting to hate the Sox. If/when this rebuild officially fails, I may find another team to root for or just ditch baseball entirely. 

I've been a fan for too long to ditch the team. But for heaven's sake changes need to be made! Can we please get some professionals to instill a new and fresh look into this team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Capn12 said:

TLRs head may explode, Scanners style, if he has to admit LOLeury cost the team a game.

He will somehow blame that play on Sosa saying Leury had to cut him off because he was out of position or something stupid like that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

TLRs head may explode, Scanners style, if he has to admit LOLeury cost the team a game.

"Tony, do you think this was Leury's fault at all?"   "No, I ........."

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...