7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10

Vote4Pedro

3 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Can Harrison knock off the high stepping to second? The last couple of times he’s hit a double it seems like if he was going hard he might have at least thought about three.

I'm pretty sure you make up your might about having a chance at a triple before you start high stepping. Plus you don't want to make the 1st out at 3rd base when you are fast and already in scoring position.

20 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I make Eloy available for the right return. Someone will bite on him. But then you have to trust Hahn will get the most for him. 

I've been saying trade eloy for a couple of years maybe starting in the 2020 off season. But mostly all of Soxtalk was against it because he was going to be a monster. Now it's just better to see if he can become his old self without getting injured again.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Just now, fathom said:

I could tell you the last time he did something with a girl in scoring position 

He has totally checked out since the news of his affair......

He is a ligit reason this team is in a funk and can't break out

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Lucas is still really good and I believe it's in the Sox best interests to keep him on their team for a long time

There’s no way they sign him long term, they won’t commit that money

• Like 1

Just now, T R U said:

There’s no way they sign him long term, they won’t commit that money

He's not going to get Gerrit Cole money, if they were interested in paying Wheeler ~6/130 a few years ago then I'd think they'd be willing to do something similar for Lucas.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

He's not going to get Gerrit Cole money, if they were interested in paying Wheeler ~6/130 a few years ago then I'd think they'd be willing to do something similar for Lucas.

Wheeler is better than Giolito. 

If you want to point to where the rebuild started going sideways, it's when Wheeler's wife didn't want to live in Chicago