7/23 Sox / Guardians G2 6:15PM TLR promoted yet?

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I know a lot of people would hate this, but if the Sox can cash in on Cueto for a Pilkington equivalent prospect (whether it's a SP or outifleder) they should do it

I still can’t believe Twins got Ryan for Cruz

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

That is a great comparison, actually. Yep. The Twins aren't in 1st place without Ryan. That's exactly the type of deal the Sox should be trying to make.

They probably will; just on the Rays side of the trade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I feel like a team would eventually turn on AJ if he became a manager. 

And I don’t think it would take very long for them to turn on him. You ever hear how AJ’s former teammates talk about him? Jon Garland was in the booth a few years ago talking about how he didn’t like AJ and he didn’t sound like he was joking. 

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

And I don’t think it would take very long for them to turn on him. You ever hear how AJ’s former teammates talk about him? Jon Garland was in the booth a few years ago talking about how he didn’t like AJ and he didn’t sound like he was joking. 

He didn't like AJ. Pierzynski confirmed it. Obviously he's a different scenario but I'd be willing to bet nobody was liked by everyone he ever played with

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Strike 1 was 3" from being an actual strike, but Moncada swinging through 92 right down the middle for strike 2 is laughable. He's been better lately- hard to stay that bad- but someone or 3 here has to get scorching hot

Robert seemed to be that guy and then got hurt