7/23 Sox / Guardians G2 6:15PM TLR promoted yet?

Vote4Pedro

Just now, wegner said:

Haha AJ bringing up how many injuries the Twins have had.  Color me shocked...I thought only the Sox had injuries that kept them from reaching their goals?

Sox are just about the healthiest team in baseball right now

• Like 2

Just now, wegner said:

Haha AJ bringing up how many injuries the Twins have had.  Color me shocked...I thought only the Sox had injuries that kept them from reaching their goals?

Every team in the MLB has dealt with major injuries. I'm tired of hearing about injuries.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Vlad Jr was in that same debut class, too 🙂 don't forget about him

Everyone knew Vlad was the best prospect at the time.  Eloy was supposed to be a can’t miss slugger.  What we’ve seen from him is probably the worst case scenario for his career.

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

I’d love to see a stat of how many middle in fastballs in the 90-94 range the White Sox have seen and not gotten a hit on. Gotta be a high %. Pitchers don’t have to worry about making mistakes to this lineup 

I actually did read that the Sox do face the highest % of meatball fastballs (middle-middle) and their results on them are the worst in baseball

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

They have gone from one of the most fun teams to watch, to totally boring at a speed almost never seen before.  Probably only the Marlins dismantling their WS teams was faster, but that was on purpose. 

Ricky's Boys Don't Quit vs. Tony's Boys Done Quit

OPS (Players here the past four years)

• Abreu .834 .987 .831 .860
  • Anderson .865 .886 .806 .770
  • Garcia  .688 .758 .711 .494
  • Engel .687 .811 .832 .669
  • Jimenez .828 .891 .740 .558
  • Mendick .787 .664 .589 .786
  • Moncada .915 .705 .787 .594
  • Thanks 1