7/24 Guardians @ White Sox 1:10 The Road to .500 Continues….

Vote4Pedro

Any explanation why Yasmani is not able to catch every other day? Or is this just “much needed rest” after taking eight plate appearances yesterday.

If it’s the former, than in some universe two of four bench spots for catchers make sense. If the later, than GTFO and GFY Hahn and Tony.

24 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Toning up and agility are 2 main ingredients of playing baseball and other sports, bulking up is a no no. And yes running has never hurt anyone, that's all White Sox pitchers under Al Lopez and pitching coach Ray Berres did between starts.

Sox are too lazy to run all out to first base, do you actually think these million dollar china dolls playing baseball are going to run to stay in shape.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Any explanation why Yasmani is not able to catch every other day? Or is this just “much needed rest” after taking eight plate appearances yesterday.

If it’s the former, than in some universe two of four bench spots for catchers make sense. If the later, than GTFO and GFY Hahn and Tony.

If they get to October the Yankees are going to be SO FUCKED. You just watch. Grandal and Vaughn are going to feel 100% while Judge and Stanton only feel 98% 🔥🔥🔥

#TonysLeague

• Haha 1
  • Hawk 1
  • TLR 3

2 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Sox are too lazy to run all out to first base, do you actually think these million dollar china dolls playing baseball are going to run to stay in shape.

Good point but maybe they'll surprise us one of these days.

9 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

If they get to October the Yankees are going to be SO FUCKED. You just watch. Grandal and Vaughn are going to feel 100% while Judge and Stanton only feel 98% 🔥🔥🔥

#TonysLeague

You know what the answer to that one is but for those who don't, I'll take 98% of Judge and Stanton 8 days a week to almost all the other players in MLB who are at 100%.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

34 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

If TLR had a brain, he’d do the opposite of what this training staff recommended him

If TLR had any functioning brain cells, he would do the complete opposite of every single decision he has made since his October 26, 2020

It worked well for Costanza.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

3 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

This shit is just unbelievable.

this is also on the players. Abreu doesnt rest probably because he throws a fit when TLR even brings up the idea. Vaughn and TA need to do the same damn thing. I went and looked at games Leury started at SS, 35ish atbats, 2 hits. How many wins is it costing us to have players like TA sit for Leury? Our best players need to step up and be leaders damnit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

this is also on the players. Abreu doesnt rest probably because he throws a fit when TLR even brings up the idea. Vaughn and TA need to do the same damn thing. I went and looked at games Leury started at SS, 35ish atbats, 2 hits. How many wins is it costing us to have players like TA sit for Leury? Our best players need to step up and be leaders damnit.

They are either gigantic pussies, or they're actually hurt? Which is back to what the fuck is this training staff doing? I just can't wrap my head around this. 

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

They are either gigantic pussies, or they're actually hurt? Which is back to what the fuck is this training staff doing? I just can't wrap my head around this. 

It’s just a broken organization

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

34 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Grandal is the worst defensive catcher of the three.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm curious, what do you most of you think is going on behind closed doors with Hahn and William's, they are not dummies and see the same bizarre moves by TLR that we do, do they have any input at all, have they approached JR with their feelings or are they in fear of losing their jobs and keeping quiet and allowing this shit show to go on.

I'm thinking they were against bringing TLR on board as manager but are staying quiet but at the end of the season will tell JR, we told you so.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

its infuriating, the Braves of last year didnt sit anyone ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I'm curious, what do you most of you think is going on behind closed doors with Hahn and William's, they are not dummies and see the same bizarre moves by TLR that we do, do they have any input at all, have they approached JR with their feelings or are they in fear of losing their jobs and keeping quiet and allowing this shit show to go on.

TLR only answers to Reinsdorf, not Williams and certainly not Hahn. Jerry is putting his trust in the hall of fame baseball person to make the best decisions for the organization. 

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I don’t think Kenny has much to do with the day to day baseball decisions, likely just big picture organization oversight and acting as the occasional sounding board for big decisions.