GT 8/2: You'll get nothing and like it

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Show some b**** TLR and bench Moncada for that awful lack of any effort whatsoever. The bum is hitting .204 and he doesn't hustle. Bring Burger back. Yea he can't field but at least he can hit and he hustles. Send a friggen message to these bums. 

I’d go so far to tell Yoan to develop in AAA for a month a la Schwarber and Happ.

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Ironic that Merrifield now on Blue Jays with his notorious anti vaxx stance.

How do you walk Nicky Lopez btw?

That made my day, seeing someone have to get a vaccine or completely devalue himself by not being as available to his team like Irving in NY.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Whenever I watch Jays, Guardians or Twins, I see all their guys hustling.  Even oft-injured guys like Correa hustle.  

Managers Matter.

Lopez almost advanced...thought about it.

And Salvador Perez really hustling good example for all the young Royals'  players.  Stone definitely noticed that last night.

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

"But the WAR, you have to focus on the WAR man!"

Covid destroyed Giolito Moncada Robert....I say that to myself testing every 2-3 days here in Wuhan and showing a green QR code to enter any public facility over all of four cases in a city of 13 million.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Moncada was supposed to be a 30/30 player.  At the 100 game mark, in his prime, he’s 5/0.

I think he got overpaid and decided to enjoy his money and not exert too much on the field.  Don’t forget he used to make like $30 a month in Cuba.  Sudden riches spoil people IMO.