GT 8/2: You'll get nothing and like it

Grandal with 2 HRs in 200+ ABs. I mean, the only thing offensively, he once brought to the table, and it ain't happening.

And don't say 'well he gets on base' because even that ain't happening this year.

Amazing statistics: 

In spite  of the worst GM in baseball, we are still only 3 games out

In spite of one of the worst owners in baseball, we are still only 3 games out

in spite of the worst 3rd Base  coach in baseball, we are still only 3 gZmes out

in Spite of the worst training staff in baseball, we are only 3 games out 

In spite of having a manager resurrected from the dead, and sometimes still dead, we are only 3 games out  

in spite of having more players on the IL Instead of on the field, we are only 3 Games out.

We may well remain 3 games out the rest of the season, not make the playoffs and we’ll be stuck with the same assholes that I mentioned 

11 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Grandal with 2 HRs in 200+ ABs. I mean, the only thing offensively, he once brought to the table, and it ain't happening.

And don't say 'well he gets on base' because even that ain't happening this year.

Even when walks, he is a base clogger, very slow needs three hits to score him.

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

Amazing statistics: 

In spite  of the worst GM in baseball, we are still only 3 games out

In spite of one of the worst owners in baseball, we are still only 3 games out

in spite of the worst 3rd Base  coach in baseball, we are still only 3 gZmes out

in Spite of the worst training staff in baseball, we are only 3 games out 

In spite of having a manager resurrected from the dead, and sometimes still dead, we are only 3 games out  

in spite of having more players on the IL Instead of on the field, we are only 3 Games out.

We may well remain 3 games out the rest of the season, not make the playoffs and we’ll be stuck with the same assholes that I mentioned 

It says more that the Twins and Guardians are not good either.