8/10 at KC - Cueto vs. Bubic (7:10 start)

Texsox

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Giolito and Yoan are clearly not the same players physically they were in the past.   Giolito hasn’t had his fastball all season. Everyone keeps saying how talented they are but look at these lineups every day…way too much mediocrity compared to true contenders.  

No doubt, but here we are sitting on 1.5 games back of the division lead with half the team underperforming.  Even with a flawed roster (thanks Rick!) we should be winning this shit division.  Unfortunately a mix of La Russa, Menechino, and poor player leadership is doing us dirty right now.

8 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Jimmy Lambert ..... WTF after spending all that money....NO fucking urgency

Where were ReyLo, Kelly, Graveman and Hendriks all strike out pitchers?  We bring in Lambert instead.  TLR should resign tonight.  We need more energy and urgency in our manager.  TLR is not the one.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Yes it was Karros.  He said Sox 26 th out of 30 teams in homers.  He pretty much wrote off the Sox. Said Sox are the worst defensive team in the AL..  He also said the Sox were underestimating a hungry Royals team coming into this series.

Yeah they still gave their crap manager too much credit but they’re coming down hard on this team and did a decent job of justifying it for announcers.

Just now, hankchifan said:

Where were ReyLo, Kelly, Graveman and Hendriks all strike out pitchers?  We bring in Lambert instead.  TLR should resign tonight.  We need more energy and urgency in our manager.  TLR is not the one.

Lopez and Kelly probably weren’t available tonight 

6 minutes ago, JoeC said:

He knows with this offense it's an insurmountable lead.

We should be so lucky to have a manager with that kind of insight.

What do you Mean ? We have a HOF manager in the dugout. Grated, he can’t stay awake, and doesn’t know what he’s doing anymore but does that matter? Sad how this season has gone. 

Edited by AJ'S Cousin

Just now, hankchifan said:

Royals embarrassing the Sox tonight.  Matheny out managing TLR by a mile.  Royals much hungrier than the Sox, also mentioned by Karros.  We need to use our best players in these close games.

I’m serious, Lopez probably not available for back to back days, same with Kelly.

Just now, JTB said:

What I love about Fire Tony is that he’s always trying to win tomorrow’s game.  We’re like 15 or 20 over .500 in winning tomorrow’s game today b

Made me laugh that Pollock was too sore to face a LHP tonight but will be fine to play 17 hours later against a RHP.

24 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I love the Sox…not baseball.  This team makes it hard to want to watch them, but I’ll never switch over to the Cubs or another team.  I’ll just find other things to do with my team until football season starts.

Hope your not a Bears fan…

• Like 1