8/25- Sox at Orioles, 6:05

flavum

Could Sheets become the everyday RF going forward or no? Or do you trade him or Eloy or both? You have to give Vaughn 1st next year and leave him there. Then Abreau becomes your DH or isn't back. 

At the least give Sheets RF the rest of this season, especially how he is hitting of late, and see what he shows. 

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Could Sheets become the everyday RF going forward or no? Or do you trade him or Eloy or both? You have to give Vaughn 1st next year and leave him there. Then Abreau becomes your DH or isn't back. 

At the least give Sheets RF the rest of this season, especially how he is hitting of late, and see what he shows. 

concur

3 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Don’t want him in the OF but if he has to, put him in LF. 

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

He won’t fuck up again…….. I hope😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

He won’t fuck up again…….. I hope😂😂😂😂

I don’t think so. He’s a 1st baseman, as is Vaughn and Abreu. That’s our big problem. Too many players playing out of position and too many players at the same position 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Liam looks uncomfortable 

He's looked that way for a while. The elbow seems like it's been bothering him. I haven't seen him dial it to 100 in a long time. He was consistently doing that before his IL stint. 

Just now, chw42 said:

He's looked that way for a while. The elbow seems like it's been bothering him. I haven't seen him dial it to 100 in a long time. He was consistently doing that before his IL stint. 

Reminds me of how his stuff looked in Colorado