GT 8/30: KC @ 'SELL THE' SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

1 hour ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I need a complete house cleaning this offseason, minimum from Hahn down.   Everyone. 

If they can launch Kenny, I'd be fine also.  But I think he's got a job as long as Reinsdorf lives. 

Kenny already said he is not renewing when his contract expires. It's not public, but I believe all three (KW, RH and TLR) are signed through 2023, unless RH and or TLR received an extension last offseason.

1 hour ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Might have left Singer in a few batters too long. He was throwing BP up there and getting hammered.

Maybe Stone is onto something. Sox should give everyone a trip to the minors to remember how to hit... They certainly aren't getting that instruction here.

Grandal has been raking in Charlotte and will return tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Paulie4Pres said:

You have to keep Sheets around for no other reason than Menechino hasn't ruined him. He just says fuck it, and hits bombs.

Sheets needs to be a regular until he stops hitting.he has been our best hitter along with Eloy these last few games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Kenny already said he is not renewing when his contract expires. It's not public, but I believe all three (KW, RH and TLR) are signed through 2023, unless RH and or TLR received an extension last offseason.

Grandal has been raking in Charlotte and will return tomorrow.

Oh boy. Can't wait. Not mad at the messenger but I'm no Grandal fan.

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:
1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Is there a worse signing in baseball than Joe Kelly??

Is there a worse signing in baseball than Joe Kelly??

Probably not.  We could have used that money to go after a Joc Pederson instead, but our FO is in love with relievers.