4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Clevinger, to no one’s surprise, is total trash on the mound.  What in the hell was Hahn thinking 

I mean they're all trash to be fair. Even Cease hasn't been going deep into games. Giolito had a decent outing I guess but they're all awful for the most part

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

7-18 going into the Rays series.

Best case scenario 8-20, but likely another sweep. 7-21. 

that would mean they have lost 3 times as many games as they've won. 

41-121 pace... or 40-122 lol. 

Depends if you give them the benefit of the doubt or not on those other two games. 

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

That was Eloys ball not Robert. Too busy trying to show each other up and instead are getting their asses handed to them. Bunch of clowns out there 

Pull them both for all I care. They are both acting like children but Robert still has a chance to be a great player. Eloy is replacement level so f*** him.

• Like 2

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

That was Eloys ball not Robert. Too busy trying to show each other up and instead are getting their asses handed to them. Bunch of clowns out there 

They'd win more games if they DFA/Traded their current roster and brought up minor league fodder. I really do agree that it looks like the clubhouse has been obliterated during TLR. 

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

It's Eloys ball but Robert showing up a non-outfielder is great. I get the frustration 

He’s going to get both of them injured. I love the fact Robert wants to catch everything again. We hadn’t had that since he hurt his hip. But let Eloy make the routine catch.