4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

No salvaging this because there's multiple reasons for why they're bad. I'll be honest I never gave much thought to the clubhouse toxicity theory but it makes so much sense in hindsight. Couple that with possibly the worst major league/minor league infrastructure and a rookie coach whos literally only ever known failure as an ex-Royal, hoooo boy. 

Every single person I know who has some insight into the clubhouse said it was horrible last year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It's almost like 2004-05 cursed the Sox to never find the right set of bargain veterans to supplement a core of players... haven't even come close since the 2006/08 teams. 

Or Rick Hahn is the curse...more simply put. 

I think a lot of shitty things the Sox have done lately is karma. This team needs a clean house. But it won't happen. All the partners are from the stone age. Probably still think the Astros are in the NL and Seattle's team is the pilots. I will Fucking rejoice when I see Kenny, Hahn and the rest gone

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Every single person I know who has some insight into the clubhouse said it was horrible last year 

I've heard some things but would be interested in knowing what all went down.  I did not realize it was that bad

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Second clubhouse Hahn and Sox managers have totally lost or just capitulated, along with the LaRoches Eaton Sale being  the other major uprising. 

• Like 4

Want yet another stat that shows just how bad this team is?

Before tonight's game, which definitely will also be in this stat, care to guess how many games this year, a starting pitcher has gone 6.1 IP or more?

Twice. All Year.... a 6.1 IP on Opening Day by Cease, and a 7 IP effort from Lucas recently. That is a recipe for turning an already bad bullpen, into an albatross.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, Paulie4Pres said:

With playoff hockey on, I'm shocked people are actually watching this clowncar organization. But I appreciate you, and enjoy following your reactions. Lol

The Hawks are not in the playoffs.  Watching the playoffs remind me of the Hawks trading away a lot of the younger talent such as Hagel, Dach,  De Brincat and now Kane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, fathom said:

Clevinger, to no one’s surprise, is total trash on the mound.  What in the hell was Hahn thinking 

Olivia Finestead would be an upgrade at GM over Hahn. She knew Clevinger was trash on and off the field.

Clevinger continues to stalk Olivia.

• Like 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Olivia Finestead would be an upgrade at GM over Hahn. She knew Clevinger was trash on and off the field.

Clevinger continues to stalk Olivia.

I don't want to derail the thread, but the number of people defending Clevinger on here or Sox twitter has been sickening

• Thanks 1