4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Probably the first year of the rebuild, but that team had some emotional life at times. This one is just a walking corpse.

Palka was fun for 1/2 season and Davidson had his moments like the KC game. 

2016 was the worst after that 23-10 start and then all the wheels came off...damned Rangers' debacle. 

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You know maybe they brought in TLR because they knew this bunch of clowns wouldn't listen to a Pedro type. Maybe that was correct.

The roster has decayed to such a point where I don't think it matters who the manager is. I get the Pedro frustration, but there's no salvaging this.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

I've never seen a Sox team this bad, Been watching since 94, watching every game since 2001.

In 1970 the Sox were losing BIG . I was in high school and going to a lot of games . the park was mostly empty . this season may be similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m telling you, these guys act like they hate each other 

I wonder if there's like a Bizarro "The Last Dance" type series for the White Sox.  There has to be a lot of stuff that could (will?) come out when Reinsdorf passes.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Hurtin said:

I wonder if there's like a Bizarro "The Last Dance" type series for the White Sox.  There has to be a lot of stuff that could (will?) come out when Reinsdorf passes.

It’s no secret a few of these guys had heat last year 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

The roster has decayed to such a point where I don't think it matters who the manager is. I get the Pedro frustration, but there's no salvaging this.

No salvaging this because there's multiple reasons for why they're bad. I'll be honest I never gave much thought to the clubhouse toxicity theory but it makes so much sense in hindsight. Couple that with possibly the worst major league/minor league infrastructure and a rookie coach whos literally only ever known failure as an ex-Royal, hoooo boy. 

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

I was literally just thinking about this. This team is garbage. No leadership, nobody cares. Just collecting a check. 

Giolito now checked out, Hendriks and Abreu not around... and TA7 lost his influence, only Cueto Cairo and second half Andrus brought some stability and self respect as professionals. 

• Like 1