4/28 - Tampa Bay Rays @ Chicago White Sox 6:10 PM CDT, Reinsdorf TV and Berto Radio Network

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

I missed it, what happened?

Vaughn hit a HR and did the jacket/hat routine when coming back to the dugout.  Eflin proceeded to throw at and hit Robert.  Both teams were warned and Grifol was tossed for arguing about the Sox being warned when they did nothing.  

Next inning Burger hit a HR and they did the black jacket/black hat routine and Sox next hitter Zavala and the Rays catcher exchanged words at the plate.

2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

These players have no ability whatsoever to recognize pitches. I'm guessing they decide if they are swinging before the pitcher ever releases the baseball. It's pathetic.

Is Colas hurt??

that's what it looks like, they aren't picking up the spin or release point at all, burger uses that new iPitch machine that lets you BP off any pitch, and any release point, and apparently he's the only guy using it lol

• Like 1

I tell ya what (as they say in Oklahoma before every point) ... I know the Sox stink and our players stink pretty much, but I will say, Burger and Vaughn on occasion have beautiful home run swings (I realize Vaughn not often). But those homers tonight? Gorgeous (Bennetti blew the HR call on Burger's cause the outfielder looked stoic in not moving at all)! It gives me hope for Vaughn and Burger that they 'might' be big leaguers someday (I can pray bout Sheets' HR stroke too).

• Hawk 1

16 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Vaughn hit a HR and did the jacket/hat routine when coming back to the dugout.  Eflin proceeded to throw at and hit Robert.  Both teams were warned and Grifol was tossed for arguing about the Sox being warned when they did nothing.  

Next inning Burger hit a HR and they did the black jacket/black hat routine and Sox next hitter Zavala and the Rays catcher exchanged words at the plate.

But like, literally every team has a HR routine.