José Rodriguez promoted to big leagues

Y2Jimmy0

Yep, it is Romy. So we're content yet again, to have guys on the bench (TA) who can't play, but we have such a garbage organization/40 man, there is no reason to IL him.....no one there to replace him with.

Please sell, Jerry.

7 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

The White Sox are doing this player a disservice calling him up. He is nowhere near ready.

They probably didn't want to waste a 40 man spot on someone like Sanchez or Erik Gonzalez for what will likely be a short stint, especially after adding Remillard a couple days ago.

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Yep, it is Romy. So we're content yet again, to have guys on the bench (TA) who can't play, but we have such a garbage organization/40 man, there is no reason to IL him.....no one there to replace him with.

Please sell, Jerry.

They DFA'ed all the oraganizational middle infield depth with Leury and Alberto.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Quin said:

I can't remember what his injury was, but he was so real bad when he came back.

A broken hamate last year and... something with his leg to start this year, right?

Yeah broken hamate ended his season early last year and had a leg issue during ST 2022.

2 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Wow. When I proposed this earlier this year I was shot down like a clay pigeon. Not a good idea! Too young! Unwise! Get a clue kid!

You made a suggestion that Rick Hahn agreed with.

This isn’t a compliment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2