Moncada finally admits his preparation needs to change…beginning this offseason (ofc he will be a FA)

caulfield12

13 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Not staying out until 2am the night before a game will be a start.

Do people actually know this for a fact? Like people see him out at night because thats crazy. Like how do you not just bench him the next day or two. Its so disrespectful. 

I actually don't blame him for saying this. Back injuries are no joke so I know people will point to the contract year but a bad back can ruin your life. 

And agreed. All of these dudes should have outlined programs to help them with deficiencies. Eloy should have 100% a program that tells him what drills he needs to do everyday to hit the ball up in the air. 

1 minute ago, kwill said:

Do people actually know this for a fact? Like people see him out at night because thats crazy. Like how do you not just bench him the next day or two. Its so disrespectful. 

I actually don't blame him for saying this. Back injuries are no joke so I know people will point to the contract year but a bad back can ruin your life. 

And agreed. All of these dudes should have outlined programs to help them with deficiencies. Eloy should have 100% a program that tells him what drills he needs to do everyday to hit the ball up in the air. 

Wait until you hear about Crede, Rowand, AJ, Buerhle and Anderson. Those guys were hammered drunk their entire White Sox career. Buerhle even pitched in the World Series hammered.

• Like 4

Like Garfien and McGuffey have been saying he needs to go if at all possible. He's another Avi Garcia who admitted to the media that he wasn't in shape when he played for the Sox. 

He got his money and he basically said "screw it..." There have been to many reports from different people saying this guy is a problem and not all of them could have had an ax to grind.  

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, kwill said:

I've seen him out on a few occasions and have seen friends video of it as well. I've never seen this for another player,  personally. He's certainly got a reputation. 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

…..and the third baseman we traded away is 3 for 3 today with 2 more homers. 
This could wind up being the worst Sox trade ever.

They traded Burger and received nothing in return. Just like they traded Tatis Jr and Madrigal and received nothing in return. Wouldn't this White Sox lineup look alot better if Burger, Tatis jr and Madrigal were in there?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

They traded Burger and received nothing in return. Just like they traded Tatis Jr and Madrigal and received nothing in return. Wouldn't this White Sox lineup look alot better if Burger, Tatis jr and Madrigal were in there?

No argument from me.  
It’s unimaginable how f***** up the White Sox organization is right now.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1

34 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Wait until you hear about Crede, Rowand, AJ, Buerhle and Anderson. Those guys were hammered drunk their entire White Sox career. Buerhle even pitched in the World Series hammered.

I’m friends with a former Sox player, his stories about Crede were SHOCKING

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

The Sox hated him because he brought cocaine in the clubhouse. 

I didn't know that.

I hated him because he was an asshat who we bought high and sold low.

Amazing that he found himself benched in the playoffs for Wise.

1 hour ago, TaylorStSox said:

Buerhle even pitched in the World Series hammered.

You mean hung over or hammered? Why would he drink before taking the mound? Seems weird to drink before a game. That's being an alcoholic.

Edited by greg775

42 minutes ago, wegner said:

swish.jpg

Asinine trade. Burger is perfect for new-era baseball. HR or K. Why in the world would the Sox trade Burger??? He was swatting home runs at a strong rate and perfect for GRate Field. I betcha the front office merely wanted to get rid of one of the DH types, just get him out of sight out of mind. Horrible horrible trade. Arguably he was our second best hitter. This in itself should make all fans wonder if it's worth following this wretched organization. Gawd this trade angers me still. He was close to being the first player on this roster that I care about as a fan. He showed signs despite being a horrendous fielder.

30 HRs in 402 at bats!!!! Disgusting.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Asinine trade. Burger is perfect for new-era baseball. HR or K. Why in the world would the Sox trade Burger??? He was swatting home runs at a strong rate and perfect for GRate Field. I betcha the front office merely wanted to get rid of one of the DH types, just get him out of sight out of mind. Horrible horrible trade. Arguably he was our second best hitter. This is itself should make all fans wonder if it's worth following this wretched organization. Gawd this trade angers me still. He was close to being the first player on this roster that I care about as a fan. He showed signs despite being a horrendous fielder.

30 HRs in 402 at bats!!!! Disgusting.

Totally agree. You need guys that hit the ball out of the park with our home stadium. And he was so easy to root for because he busted his ass every play. Very frustrating trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:

…..and the third baseman we traded away is 3 for 3 today with 2 more homers. 
This could wind up being the worst Sox trade ever.

Yea, it was a fun game . Jake has been pretty good at 3rd, and I noticed less strikeouts . the Marlins were fading a bit, but Jake seems to have got them going again.

• Like 1