• Philadelphia -162 vs, Arizona +136
  • Philadelphia - 1 1/2 +130 vs. Arizona + 1 1/2 -155

World Series

1. Houston +185
  2. Philadelphia +210
  3. Texas +295
  4. Arizona +475

3 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

So want an Arizona @ Houston World Series, with Dusty and Pito winning it all.

Not sure which would be the lower rated WS, Houston or Texas. Definitely want Philadelphia out ASAP.

I think the lowest would easily be Arizona-Texas. Houston would draw plenty of fans rooting against them.

Edited by Milkman delivers
  • Like 1

I remember when many of us (myself included) regarded the Rangers with detached bemusement, sucking up all those high-priced free agents to stick on a hundred-loss team.  I remember convincing myself that, sure, it would have been *nice* to have Semien, or Seager, but we didn't really *need* them, and they were just going into a black hole in Arlington.  Good thing for the Rangers -- now they can ride them right into the WS while we enjoy our championship window at home.

1 hour ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

I remember when many of us (myself included) regarded the Rangers with detached bemusement, sucking up all those high-priced free agents to stick on a hundred-loss team.  I remember convincing myself that, sure, it would have been *nice* to have Semien, or Seager, but we didn't really *need* them, and they were just going into a black hole in Arlington.  Good thing for the Rangers -- now they can ride them right into the WS while we enjoy our championship window at home.

Lots of players in these playoffs who were considered "gross" and not nearly good enough to play for the White Sox.  

• Haha 1