Twins to sign Santana...

Lip Man 1

6 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Pretty underwhelming offseason for the Twinks to date as well. 

If you read stories from around the league, nearly all of them are calling the off season underwhelming. 

I wonder if they all look at what the dodgers can spend and think the only way they can compete is through player development. Or if they all are refusing to play the game with Boras as he Co trolls the best players left. 

Interesting off season. 

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

If you read stories from around the league, nearly all of them are calling the off season underwhelming. 

I wonder if they all look at what the dodgers can spend and think the only way they can compete is through player development. Or if they all are refusing to play the game with Boras as he Co trolls the best players left. 

Interesting off season. 

Was going to say, most teams have had an underwhelming offseason, Dodgers and Braves. Am I missing any other obvious ones? 

Six Teams who should have payroll flexibility to sign two plus solid remaining available Free Agents:

Cubs, both Los Angeles and New York teams, San Francisco

Eleven Teams at or above than usual payrolls, likely limited additional spending at this stage but may have one solid FA signing left:

Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Philadelphia, Saint Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Toronto, Tampa Bay, Texas

Thirteen Teams with zero intention of legitimately competing for a championship in 2024:

White Sox, Boston, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado, Detroit, Kansas City, Miami, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Washington