2/28 Sox at Padres

WestEddy

1 minute ago, MEANS said:

Some of you didn't watch the offense for the past two years the way you're reacting to the first few games of ST.

The highlight of last season was a fan getting shot by a mystery bullet in the stadium.

I think we're allowed to direct some bitterness at an owner, front office and manager that shovel more s%*# than the poopsmith from Homestar Runner.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • TLR 2

1 minute ago, Quin said:

I think we're allowed to direct some bitterness at an owner, front office and manager that shovel more s%*# than the poopsmith from Homestar Runner.

Is there a blog or message board Reinsdorf reads where he might actually see the vitriol?

• Fire 1

39 minutes ago, Quin said:

The highlight of last season was a fan getting shot by a mystery bullet in the stadium.

Love the Homestar Runner reference

As we all know, @hi8isis the SoxTalk poopsmith

2 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Is there a blog or message board Reinsdorf reads where he might actually see the vitriol?

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts his morning reading through Bulls and Sox forums so he can rub his nipples at how much misery hes causing the city. 

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

3 hours ago, WestEddy said:

I can tell you from previous experience and from what I've been told by some of the Sox front office that (at least in the past) they did have individuals look at the better known fan sites just to get a sense of what was being discussed.

I don't know if that info ever made its way all the way up to JR though. I'd tend to doubt it myself.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I can tell you from previous experience and from what I've been told by some of the Sox front office that (at least in the past) they did have individuals look at the better known fan sites just to get a sense of what was being discussed.

I don't know if that info ever made its way all the way up to JR though. I'd tend to doubt it myself.  

Ironically, last week, The Score played an audio clip of JR recently saying something like how he accidentally / made the mistake of listening to a White Sox podcast, not so subtly ripping on Sox fans.  The Score hosts ripped on JR for being a sarcastic d-bag about it and bashing the fans yet again.  I wish I could find the exact quote.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Paper Bag 1

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I mean, Liam kinda cited SoxTalk when he signed here.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, reiks12 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts his morning reading through Bulls and Sox forums so he can rub his nipples at how much misery hes causing the city. 

He probably feeds off the hate like Emperor Palpatine.  Every time he reads a tasteless comment from a Sox or Bulls fan about his untimely death, he actually gets stronger and it adds ten years to his life.

• Like 1