3/6 Dodgers @ Sox

2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Is that the new announcer Schriffen on Eloy’s home run?  Whomever said he was going to have calls that sound like he is still announcing SlamBall was spot on.

Almost thought it was Uncle George from Borneo. So far he is ok. What I miss is Ed Farmer forgetting to mention that two runs just scored. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Is that the new announcer Schriffen on Eloy’s home run?  Whomever said he was going to have calls that sound like he is still announcing SlamBall was spot on.

That was me. My only hope is that he can do what Jason couldn't, which is develop a home run call.

This was...not inspiring.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Quin said:

That was me. My only hope is that he can do what Jason couldn't, which is develop a home run call.

This was...not inspiring.

Watching highlights today, who keeps saying, "Hey, now!!"? That would make me turn the sound down after multiple exclamations. 

I like the little that I’ve heard from him. The homerun call he sounded like he was caught napping with Chuck having taken a segment…

But overall, he’s fine.

Our version of SlamDiego. 😆

Some of you folks just will always have a gripe. 

Edited by hi8is
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I like the little that I’ve heard from him. The homerun call he sounded like he was caught napping with Chuck having taken a segment…

But overall, he’s fine.

Our version of SlamDiego. 😆

Some of you folks just will always have a gripe. 

No one was happier Benetti was gone, and I want the new guy to be good.  I was in the thread saying how well his first game was, but there were some cringey things yesterday.