4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

So here’s my take at this point. Maldonado was a wasted signing. He’s worthless on both sides of the field. Should have let him retire and then hire him as a coach if that’s why you wanted him. 

Benentendi is no longer good and should not be hitting lead-off. It’s a repeat of last year when they kept hitting TA first even though he sucked. Stop playing these guys based on some historical stats and start playing them based on how they’re performing now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

FRAME THE FUCKING BALL

This has been an issue basically since “framing” has been a stat. I watch our catchers catch a close ball and either drop it or immediately move the glove and throw back to the pitcher and get zero calls, while at the same time it seems like every catcher on the other team catches the pitch and moves it into the zone and waits for the ump to make a call.  The results suggest that affects the unp’s call. So why do our catchers not do what most, if not all, other catchers do?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Schiffren's first MLB game was 9 months ago.

I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt for being the new guy, but if he’s still giving the same broadcast 50 games from now, I’m calling him a chooch.

• Haha 3

GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL, GROUNDBALL

• Like 3
  • Paper Bag 1