4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

I realize it is one game, but Grossman starting vs. a righty not a great sign for Fletcher.  Pedro does not like playing rookies. This may be the beginning of his opportunities dwindling.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

Its Robbie Grossman day....I can't wait for the pregame hype.

Schiffren will be all over it... standing... awkward silence...obligatory reference to Kansas City BBQ.... some lame anecdote about Grossman calling his parents with the news...awkward silence...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

I realize it is one game, but Grossman starting vs. a righty not a great sign for Fletcher.  Pedro does not like playing rookies. This may be the beginning of his opportunities dwindling.

For once, I think I agree with Pedro. Fletcher has looked abysmal....nice arm though.

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

Schiffren will be all over it... standing... awkward silence...obligatory reference to Kansas City BBQ.... some lame anecdote about Grossman calling his parents with the news...awkward silence...

I can't wait to hear "GROSSMAN COMES THROUGH" after a seeing eyed single.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Good point.  Grossman is a lot better against lefties.  But does Grifail even know about batting splits, or care about them?  🤣

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I listened to my first radio broadcast this year yesterday. They're fine but my God it's so much more enjoyable than the Scriff and Stone. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Also, not playing Lee after he consistently has had good AB's  

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Also, not playing Lee after he consistently has had good AB's  

One of Fedde's contract demands was that Maldonado would be his personal catcher.

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Is this serious?

My wife's manicurist's cousin said his dentist overheard Fedde's agent at the airport...so yes it's very serious.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I hope not.  Fedde was in no position to be making any demands considering he has sucked for the majority of his MLB career. 

MVP