4/20 Sox @ Phillies 5:05PM CT

7 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

Do y'all think John Schriffen knows who Jose Abreu is?

Do you blame him for being enthusiastic? I don’t get the hate. He’s painfully new to this sometimes, but why are we cheering for a  guy to fail?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, tray said:

OK but I recall just a few short years ago when almost everyone here was excited about the prospective line-up after the WSox added Grandal to it.

KW and Hahn were entrusted by JR to make the Sox competitive. Instead they systematically destroyed the team and demoralized fans.  JR's biggest mistake was getting too  close personally to those clowns and sitting idly by as they damaged and devalued the franchise.  Terrible draft picks, unconscionable trades, and failure to add free agents to fill key holes in the line-up were among the mistakes they made.  KW and Hahn are now living the life of Reilly off WSox money. F them.

But you just said it yourself — Jerry got too close personally to his front office, and then he promoted yet another kiss ass in Chris Getz from that old regime who just had about as bad of an offseason that any team can have.  It’s just more of the same.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

4 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

Do you blame him for being enthusiastic? I don’t get the hate. He’s painfully new to this sometimes, but why are we cheering for a  guy to fail?

I’m not cheering for him to fail but it’s embarrassing that they hired a guy to do play by play that doesn’t even seem to know or understand the damn game.

just checked the box score, never seen a team this bad in my entire 30 years of watching baseball 

my go to Sox YouTube channels have all pretty much stopped uploading content