5/23-O's at Sox, 6:40pm

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Getz was on, seems happy. Listen to Schriffen, everything is all peaches and cream. They lose Pedro says flush it. When is someone going to be embarrassed?

The longer this goes on the more I believe this was the plan all along and they don’t care what happens this season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I thought that was the plan all along.

I bet they were going to be bad. But this bad? If the plan was To be the worst team in baseball with the 10th at best pick, MLB should demand JR sell. Fire Pedro tonight to show you care a little bit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I bet they were going to be bad. But this bad? If the plan was To be the worst team in baseball with the 10th at best pick, MLB should demand JR sell. Fire Pedro tonight to show you care a little bit.

I think they thought they were 65 to 70 wins bad, and maybe close to .500 with some luck.  Then pretty much everything they did was wrong and they freaked out.  Now Baghdad Bob is making the rounds telling people that all is well.  The Americans will never invade Iraq.

• Fire 2

51 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Schriffen praising the versatility of the Sox roster.

Is this guy for real?

Well they do find different and interesting ways to lose....not every team is so bad in so many aspects of the game.